The statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. All external links to other web sites are clearly identified as such in our 'Links' section. General Statement
The Carlow County Enterprise Board fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated strictly in accordance witht he Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Carlow County Enterprise Board does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from infromation which you volunteer by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our 'Contact Us' section. Any information which you proved in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Collection of Technical Information
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged to our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is
collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitor's web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used,
- clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the web site visitor.
The Carlow County Enterprise Board will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.